Monday, May 5, 2014

A Speck of Light Shining at the End of My Tunnel



Hola hola! 

This week was crazy! Lots of things happened. I dont have much time but just know all is well and there is a speck of light shining at the end of my tunnel haha naw! It will get better I know and it already has. I saw so many blessings this week. Incredible things that I will never forget. I have a strong testimony of prayer. Stronger than ever before in my life. I have a testimony that the Holy Ghost is truly our companion Always. We may not notice it all the time But He Is There. I promise you that and dont ever doubt it. 

This church is true and I cant WAIT to SEE you on Sunday over Skype! SO excited! 
This is my 6th week and we have companion exchanges next week but my training is another 6 weeks. My companion doesnt think she´ll stay to finish training me. She feels like shes going somewhere else and another sister will finish my training. Weird! I´ll let ya know!

Love you all and pray for you always

Hermana Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment