Monday, May 12, 2014



Well not much to tell ya this week because I was able to talk to you yesterday! It was so great to see all of your faces (family)!! Oh my how I needed it. Thanks for your encouragement and your patience with my frustration about the language haha. I love you all very much and pray for you daily. Its hard to be away from you all but I know while Im here you are all being blessed. More than we can imagine. Im so happy to have a family like you all! I couldnt imagine living life without you all!!!! 

So this week my goals are to just keep a smile on my face and not stress so much with the language and the million other things on my mind. All I need to do is focus on listening to the Spirit and my Investigators. 

Hope all yalls week are going to be great! Remember to pray and read your scriptures day and night! Trust me it helps with anything!

Hermana Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment