Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Laundry, Have Faith,and Heaps of Tortillas



So I don't have much time but just want you all to know that things are going great and I miss washing machines. To be honest I´m getting a little tired of washing my clothes by hand every Monday for like 2 hours. No wonder why when you see a Mexican lady their arms are ripped! Because they do so much washing for like their whole lives! Unless they have money than they have washing machines but the majority don't. It builds good muscle though! i´ll be pretty ripped when I get home though so that´ll be good. Haha no.
But yeah I'm learning tons and we´re working super hard! We will see the fruit of our labors someday. I know its all on the Lord´s timing though. Just gotta have faith through it all. :) I'm super happy and enjoying getting fat from all the millions of tortillas we eat everyday :) haha no but the food really is delicious. I'm gonna make some stinkin good food for you all when I get home!

Hope you all have a great week! Love you all!
Hermana Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment