Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Testimony and Birthday Smash



This week was great! We worked super hard and saw lots of miracles! I love being a missionary even if its super hard and I miss all my family and friends back at home. But, the things that I see, hear, witness and feel make it all worth it. 

This week our family told us that they are receiving answers to their prayers and that this form of prayer; they have a testimony of it! The dad and girls told us that they know this church is true...They will be baptized on the 6th of December. I have always wanted to see someone change through using the Atonement and to see the book of Mormon change lives and prayer and basically this church change lives. I am seeing it with this family. 
I have a testimony of this church. I know it is true and I know that the Atonement is real. If we really want to change and learn to make the right decisions we need to follow the principles of the Gospel. I know it is true and I encourage each one of you to try it in your lives. Even if you have a testimony; we should always be trying to strengthen it. 

I love you all and miss you so much! But I have 9 more months of work to do and cant wait to see what more is in store! 

My birthday was great and I got my face smashed into 2 cakes...haha I have videos of both. One was from the ward and the other was from our family!! It was super sweet of both of them and I felt super special. We had an activity as a ward on my birthday and it was super cool and powerful! It was a great birthday! Thanks to everyone that wished me happy birthday! It was a great day! But wooooow! 20 years old?! Its weird. haha. 

Love you all! 
Hermana Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment