Monday, April 27, 2015

Opening New Area and Most Faithful Convert



San Cristobal is beautiful! But it is freezing! I am so cold. Especially from going from Chahuites to San Cris. Its a rough change. We have some good investigators. We opened the area. Its HUGE. Right now things are slow because we are just trying to get to know the people and the area and ward and we have battled a few sicknesses. 

But I want to tell you all that Octavio back in Chahuites just received his temple recomend right before I left and I got to see him pass the Sacrament. He fasts every fast Sunday, went to General Conference, bore his sweet testimony, and pays his tithing faithfully every single week. He is the most obedient and humble man. He is one of my greatest examples. It broke my heart a little bit to walk into Sacrament meeting and see him up front with a tie and white shirt passing the sacrament. I just felt such joy in that moment. He really is one of the biggest miracles I have seen on my mission. He is my most faithful convert. It just brought me peace. After all that was happening and me not being there in Chahuites for forever, I came back to that. He didn't depend on a missionaries testimony. He already had one. 

Have a great week everyone. Keep holding strong and enduring. But joy in your life. Live it to the fullest. Make it your masterpiece. 
Love 
Hermana Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment