Sunday, April 19, 2015

Transfers to San Cristobal



The work is goin!

 I just got transferred! I'm going to San Cristobal!! I am SO way overly excited! San Cristobal is where I've wanted to serve ever since I got to Mexico! It is a very touristy place and just absolutely beautiful and has the Coolest things to buy! :) Now I'm pretty sure that I will end in this place because I only have 3 transfers  left and I just feel like I'll end my mission there. :) My area is Huitepec and  I have 2 companions. That is the interesting part. It's probably going to be very strange but I'm excited! My companions are Hna. Guerrero and Hna. Lopez. Hna. Lopez is actually who sister Johnson trained! :) and now I'm her companion. Pretty cool. 

We found these 3 sweet, sweet girls here in Chahuites and they came to church yesterday. It was way cool and I will miss them. I loved teaching them because they just absorbed everything we taught. I felt like I was really truly helping them with every word I said. They were just so excited to see us for our next appointment that they set out chairs and waited for us. But we didn't show...we came an hour late. But, when we got there they came running out and set out the chairs again and were just thrilled to see us. It was the cutest thing and a touching moment. I will miss them and miss trying to help them but I am comfortable with where I'm going now. 

I will miss Chahuites like crazy but, excited to see San Cris! 
Hope you all are doing well!  Thanks for the letters again! Have a great week
Love you all.
  Hermana  Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment