Monday, March 31, 2014

Last Letter from the Provo MTC



Ok well this week has been crazy and so much has happened and I don't have time to write I'm sorry! It'll be very brief.

We had our last lesson with Alejandro and Hermano Keller taught with my companion and I was Alejandro. Great last lesson huh? I couldn't understand anything haha...it was interesting but it was on baptism and repentance. They asked me to be baptized and I thought I don't even know how Alejandro would reply but I want a baptism so I said yes haha. So he's getting "baptized"! Yippee ;) We had some great experiences with Alejandro that I wish I had time to share but I don't.

Elida is getting baptized too! (I think our teachers are just being nice to us ;) )  But we have our last lesson with her on Saturday. We've had some great teaching moments with her as well.

Saturday is the last day with our teachers! I'm so sad! I'm going to miss them so much! They have been with us from the beginning and taught me so much. Ugh I can't even describe to you!

We have gotten really close to all the Elders in our zone! They are THE coolest. I'm going to miss them as well. We have a Tongan and he is so fun to play sports with and talk to. We also have an Australian and he is the funniest kid I've ever talked to. There is also an Elder that I Swear I've seen before and I can't figure out where and then he just now came up to me like yesterday and said Hermana Grover since the 1st day I saw you I swear I've seen you before! I said now way because I thought the same thing!! But we still can't figure it out and its driving me crazy. Anyways, they will be missed. Also, one Elder is leaving today due to health reasons :( its really sad. He has only been here for 4 weeks. 

Thats about it. Next time I talk to you it'll be from Mexico!!!!!! 
I hope everyone is doing fantastic and know that I love you! 
I arrive in Mexico at 6:30pm on Monday!! 
Pray for safety!

Hermana Grove

No comments:

Post a Comment