Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Transfers




We found out transfers yesterday. Im in the same area with the same companion. But Im done with my training. Yikes 

The other day I actually had a normal conversation with a lady in a colectivo and I actually understood her. She asked me how long I had been in Mexico and I said 3 months and she was just blown away. She said I can understand you perfectly! She asked if I had schooling before and I said very little. Just practically the basics. She said wow you are just illuminating. (means you´re very bright or intelligent) and I said to her no if you can understand me right now its only because of the Lord. Anyways it was a little uplifting experience. I notice on days when Im really excited to give lessons and talk to people is when I dont worry or stress about my spanish or what to say and it always turns out to be the best moments. but when I am focusing on spanish and what to say and my excitement about teaching is low I have a really hard time and struggle a lot. We have baptisms set for every weekend this month of July. Hope they happen!
Hope you all are having a great week and just know that I miss and love every one of you!

Hermana Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment