Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Best Chrismas Present



Holy smokes time is flying!
We have transfers next week! So if I don't reply next Monday its because some change happened.! Crazy! This transfer felt like 3 days! My family´s baptism is this week!!!! I am so so so excited! I cant describe in any way how I feel. All I can say is I know Heavenly Father loves me and His children. Hno. Rayner and his cancer is going well. They couldn't come to church though because he had his therapy on Friday and then he got a cold and so it was like 10 times worse because when you have this therapy it breaks your immune system down and so it was just bad but hes doing well now. Then he passed it on to his wife so yeah. But they're alright.
We´ll be working super hard this week and pictures are soon to come of the baptism! Pray hard for us this week that everything will be fine!! Cant wait! Merry Christmas to me! Even though its early it´s the best Christmas present anyone could ever give me!
Hope you all enjoy this Christmas season and have a great week!
Love you all!
Hermana Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment