Sunday, June 14, 2015

Being a Sister Training Leader



This week was a little crazy. Didn't have much time to work. We were in Tuxtla about half the week to pick up my hearing aid but turns out that it hasn't come yet. Sad. They said it should be in today or so and they still haven't called so, I don't know when I'm going to get it. 

As far as health I'm okay. Still have a lot of pain. There are days where it doesn't hurt that bad and then there are days when I can barely pick up a grocery bag. I'm super tired and think I have a stomach infection right now haha. But everything is okay! I'm enjoying it but to be honest I'm stressed out. Being a sister training leader is hard. You aren't just taking care of one companion but a set of 10 girls and it can be a little crazy haha. Our zone has had some crazy stuff happen lately. One girl just passed out yesterday but that's okay haha, it makes things interesting. Everyone is okay though. I think that's why I'm super tired to because we are constantly on the road and trying to help these sisters when they are down or sick. We have to talk in front of tons of people and give them advice and talks and you have to be constantly making decisions and if you know me, you know that I'm not very good at making decisions so it stresses me out but I am learning. Lots. Other than that things are just peachy. 

Hope you all have a great week and those of you going to the reunion have a blast! Travel safely! Love you all
Hermana Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment