Sunday, June 14, 2015

Inspired Sickness!



So! Just got my hearing aid about 2 hours ago. Its.......weird. I am definitely going to have to get used to it and I am learning how to hear again which is weird. But, when I don't have it in I now realize how much hearing I really lost...and its a LOT....sad. 

This week was interesting. I wasn't feeling too hot again. Ha...The sickness was totally inspired though! We had been praying to try and help a companionship and felt that they needed to learn more about leadership. Well the meeting for the leaders in all the mission was this week and I was in the hospital for 2 days. So the girl that we wanted to help learn more leadership (because she is amazing and will be a leader soon in her mission.) She only has 5 months and is training right now! Awesome girl!) Anyway, she got to go with my comp to the meeting and on lots of other things and I stayed with the other girl and it was totally awesome! So inspired! We learned so much and it was great! 

They thought I had dengue...but the hemorrhaging kind..lovely I know. Because my platelets were dropping and I had no energy! My whole body hurt,I had a fever, and my stomach hurt. So I was hospitalized for 2 days. My hand hurts so bad that had the needle in it because of the Chikungunya. So, I am recovering from that. Cant move my hand very well so that's nice haha. But anyway, everything turned out to be my intestines. I don't have dengue but from all the food here my intestines are dying haha. So I have to be on pills until I go home :/ Life's great and the work keeps going forward and so do I! I will just lose limb by limb each last week I am here :) haha

Have a great week this week family! I am sad im not there but see yall soon! I love you all! 

Hermana Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment