Monday, September 22, 2014

Transferred to Jobo



Okay well this is going to be super short because I don't have any time. But in short, I got transferred to a little town up in a mountain called Jobo. Its still in Tuxtla, but its the outskirts of Tuxtla. So yeah...that means there are 3 stakes in Tuxtla that the missionaries are in and I have been in each one of them. I know all of the city of Tuxtla. I want to get out. haha no, but its cool and this transfer will be great. My comps name is hna Cevantes. She is Mexican and super nice! It'll be good. But yeah I was in stake Grijalva, Mexico, and now Moctumatza. Hna Knight went to Tapachula... :( Ill miss her sooo so much but shell do great things in Tapachula. It was her 1st area. The average temperature in Tapachula is 120...like everyday. haha that totally stinks. I`ll probably be going there my next transfer I'm sure..But anyways all is well and talk to you next week!

Hermana Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment