Monday, September 22, 2014

A Little Town in the Mountains and Language Improvement



Ok!

So I am in 2 areas. They are named Jobo and Capoya. Its up in a mountain and its totally sweet because its a little town. Even though its a big area, but the views are gorgeous!!! Its like exactly how I pictured Chiapas, Mexico to be! these 6 weeks will be grand.
My Spanish is getting better. On Saturday they told me I was going to give a talk the next morning...joy haha. No, but it went well. I'm actually not nervous at all to talk in front of huge groups anymore but I get nervous because of the Spanish. The work is going good. We don't have a lot of investigators but we´re finding which is good! Everything is going well. Lots of stories but I never have time to write them... :( sorry! Love my new companion. Shes awesome and has helped me sooo much with the language. We might be going to the Temple this Friday with some recent converts and do a session...How lucky am I? 2 visits in 1 month on your mission...its a dream! 

This week is going to be awesome and we should have some dates for baptisms coming up these next few weeks! So excited for General Conference this next Saturday! Yay! But I think I´ll be listening to it in Spanish again. But that's okay. It'll only be better for me right. 
Well this is about all I have to say for this week. There's so much that happens I just don't ever have time to write. I'm sorry. When I get home you'll be listening to me for days so don't worry haha. Oh and by the way...on the 19th I hit my 7 month mark. Wow..can you believe Ive been gone for 7 months?! Crazy huh? I'm almost at my half way mark and then its downhill from there. My companion, on the 21st just completed 13 months.. poor girl shes almost done haha. Anyways I hope everything is going well with everyone in their lives! Just know I love everyone of your letters and I'm sorry that sometimes I cant reply :( But I will always get back to you! Don't worry! 

Love you all!
Hermana Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment