Monday, September 8, 2014

Convert Jose wants to Serve a Mission

Well this week was good. I'm learning tons and everything. I'm learning how basic and simple the principles of the gospel are but yet super complex. There are so many things that you can learn about in faith or repentance. They are so simple but so many layers. Its really cool and interesting. Anyways not a lot of new things are happening. We are not having a lot of success and its super hard but we´re learning lots. But the President called me just the other day and told me that he talked to one of my converts ( José Manuel) and he said that instead of him marrying his girlfriend. He wants to go serve a mission first! Wow! Super cool news. Hes super excited about the church and just loves it. So hes going to try and serve a mission but we dont know if he will for sure yet. But that was cool.
Anyways hope you all have a great week! Love you all
Hermana Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment