Sunday, October 26, 2014

Baptism, and the Fruits of the Atonement



Hey! So don't have much time and I'm going to send you pics!! yaya!!!

 Ok so quick this week was awesome! Well...Saturday and Sunday! Saturday we had a baptism! yay! It was beautiful! Then Sunday we had a lesson with that family! Only the dad and his two daughters were there though. But the lesson was incredible because it was the first time in my life where I saw and felt the Atonement of Jesus Christ work on someone. It was the most incredible experience Ive ever had. Words cant really describe what happened in those moments but they will always remain in my head. But they really are very interested in the Gospel and want to change their lives and realize that they cant change without Jesus Christ. Its awesome and I'm soooo excited!!! transfers are next week! We'll see what happens. But I might write weird next Monday depending on what happens. So don't freak out if I don't write Monday! Love you all! Have a great week!!! :)

Hermana Grover


 Baptism!!!!


A Gazebo in Chiapa de Corzo my first area




the family we are teaching attending church

No comments:

Post a Comment