Monday, October 27, 2014

Family Commits to be Baptized,Transfers and Spoiler Alert



Well today and yesterday was absolutely crazy! I have so much to tell you but oh so little time! So sorry you don't get a whole lot of information! :( like usual.
Yesterday our family came to church again! Then we invited another family that we have been working with. Their story is incredible! The parents kids are members but they aren't. Only because the wife is still married to another guy who is the father of the children (the members). He lives in El Salvador and they don't have any money for her to go to El Salvador and get a divorce so they cant get baptized. But they are amazing people and go to church every week. Anyways we invited them over to share their story and testimonies with the family that we´re teaching. It was so awesome! At the end of the lesson we asked them to be baptized on November 29th and they accepted!! Oh we were so happy and just freaking out and then as we were  walking outside of the house our District Leader calls. Hna Cervantes and I looked at each other and were like oh snap transfers! So she put it on speaker and our district leader told us the transfers, "hna Cervantes you´re going to be a sister training leader in Tonalah Arriaga 2! WHAT?! Then Hna Grover you're staying in Jobo but going to train. WHAT?!"
So to make things short I'm training....For the first time. I just started crying because I was so nervous haha. And I was going to miss my com of course but ahhh! I don't know what to say. I just want to lay on my bed and cry or sleep or who knows. So today my comp went to Arriaga and I'm staying with Sister Training Leaders here close to the Temple and then I meet my first hija (daughter) tomorrow. Yikes.
Pray for me please that...there's lots of things.....just pray that I can listen to the Spirit.
I love you all and hope you have a great week!
Hermana Grover
1st photo: this is a random picture but I just wanted you all to see, so that you're not surprised when I come home a little bit bigger...haha that's only Half of the hamburger...with all sorts of toppings: pineapples, tomatoes, lettuce, bacon, just everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment