Thursday, October 9, 2014

Your Questions can be Answered by Listening to General Conference



So Women's General Conference just happened and we were able to go and listen in the stake center. Wooooow it was great! I didn't understand all of it but from the things I understood it was incredible! But, the coolest thing was that I thought of 5 questions like 6 minutes before it started...5 questions that I really wanted answered, personally. I was a little nervous that I wasn't going to get answers because it was all in Spanish...But wow...the questions I asked were inspired, I couldn't even believe it! Because my questions went right along with each talk..it was the coolest most spiritual experience I have had on my mission. 

I know that if you go to General Conference this week with a personal question...like why are temples important to me? Or how can I receive revelation? Or what should I do in my life..where should I go?..Anything! I promise you, if you listen carefully you will receive an answer. Its not going to be like shouting your name but I know...without a doubt that you will receive your answer. You might receive multiple answers too...But you will receive it. Also, have faith and believe that you will. 

I hope you all enjoy your week and have a great experience listening to Conference this weekend! My favorite scripture about prophets and if we listen to them, what the blessing is...read Jacob 4:6...its about your faith...read the whole chapter to be honest. Its beautiful!

Love you all,
Hermana Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment