Tuesday, January 13, 2015

New Years Goal



Welp we officially dropped every single investigator that we had because no one wants to go to church. If they don't go to church they will never progress. So this week we will be on the streets contacting for a long time. 

The family Vazquez bought me shoes...aw how sweet no. I didn't ask for them they just randomly gave them to me and they are so comfortable so it'll be perfect for this week haha. 

I am learning so much every day. But there are two things that have been sticking out to me a lot this week and I don't know why. I think the Lord is telling me that He has been blessing me this whole time and I just haven't noticed. The first is I felt like so many people and all my companions receive awesome revelation every single day in our personal study and I feel like I don't ever haha. But then I looked back in all my notes this week just to see what Ive learned from the scriptures and wow...really there have been some specific days where my mind was enlightened and I was inspired by the spirit and learned something through him. It was pretty cool. The other one was Spanish. I keep thinking everyday, goodness, I almost have 11  months on the mission why cant I speak it yet..sorry question marks on the keyboard doesn't work sorry haha. Anyways, then I was thinking back to each companion and how I reacted to them when they talked and with all my companions I had a hard time speaking and understanding them but little by little I realized the difference and that I have been making huge progress with each companion. Right now I speak and understand waaay more than when I was with hna Cervantes. I think its because I'm training and the Lord really has blessed me with the gift of tongues and interpretations of tongues. So I really have been blessed and its cool to see the progress. I'm progressing faster and its a special experience. My goal that I have set with the Lord and for the new year is to speak fluently by the time I hit my year mark which is in 1 month. Its going to be super hard and straining on my brain but I know that with the Lord I can do it, only so that I can help these people more out here in Mexico. Super excited to report what happens in a month. 

We have transfers this next Monday so we will see what happens. I feel like I'm going to be going to Tapachula...yikes. I hope that's just me thinking it. Anyways, thank you all for your support and love. I know this church is true and I can really truly say that I am a witness of the Lord`s miracles and mercy. 
Have a great week

Hermana Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment