Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Skype for Christmas



Okay, I will be Skyping on the 25TH, Thursday at 6:00 PM MY time! So you'll have to figure out what it is to you! Cant wait to see you all! I'm going to cry! But I only get 40 minutes so we gotta get to jazz fast! I hope that everyone will be on and ready before I get on so that way we can just start talking. If you have questions write them down or something I don't know but we don't have a lot of time. Its going to go by super fast! Wahhh! That's alright though I only have 8 months left...can you believe it? I cant. Times flying by so fast. But I tell ya what I sure am tired. 

This week was a little rough. We didn't get to work a whole lot and literally everyone is out of town or if they're not, they don't want to listen to ya. Which is weird because its Christmas. But that's alright We`ll survive. 

The family that got baptize is doing great and actually I will be skyping you guys from their computer so you will get to meet them! How cool? But they speak Spanish so Ill try and translate to the best of my ability :)

I hope you all have the best and merry Christmas. Know that I love each and everyone of you. Remember what Christmas is all about. But to be honest the best gift anyone could give me is to see my family on Thursday! Cant Wait! 

Hermana Grover 

No comments:

Post a Comment