Monday, February 23, 2015

New Companion: Hermana Alejandro



We are working like Locos here in Chahuites! Its sweet! I'm so tired but so happy :) I love my area and the people! They are so funny and we all just clicked like the first few days! The youth members here are so humble and strong. They go with us to lessons like every day! That was not usual in my other areas, so that's cool. We are finding new people and its going well. We have a lot of baptisms set for February so hopefully we will see them through. Ah! I just love it here. Its like home to me and I don't know why. 
Also, Elder Oaks is coming to Tuxtla in February or so and I got invited to sing in the choir for when he comes! Sweet! So excited, I don't think I sing that well but whatever its awesome that we get to go!! 
My comp is Hna Alejandro and she is in my generation. We go home together. So she has 11 months in the mish also. Shes from Mexico City and is a hard working girl. Which I'm excited about. There are a million mosquitoes here but the views are so pretty. Here there aren't collectives its just straight little mini moto taxis or horses with the little trailer behind that take people around. I feel like I'm living in the 50s in Mexico haha. Its cool though but I've never felt so far from home until now. Anyways hope you all have a great week and talk to you next week!

Hermana Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment