Monday, February 23, 2015

The Cure to Sadness is Service



I´m sooooooo happyyyyyyy!!! Haha sorry nothing that great happened this week but I am just so happy. I love life and the mission! The people I get to meet and share my testimony with and learn more of my Savior brings more joy to me than I can express! Its weird how happy I am but I just am haha. 
Just want you to know how much I love each and every single one of you. Seriously every one of you! and I want you all to know that I know this church is true and I have finally figured out the cure to sadness. Service! ha..yeah everyone knows that but I really didn't learn it till now. If you just love people, you are just happy. Its the coolest thing. Sometimes its hard but really you will find joy in your life if you show love to people. :) I hope everyone is going great and loving their lives! Life is meant to be enjoyed not just endured :)-President Hinckley. 

The mission now is FLYING by! I almost want to cry. My comp and I were talking and we realized that after this transfer (which is only in 3 weeks!!!!) I only have 3 transfers left!!!!!!! That's only 24 weeks...Whaaaaa?! And I talk to you fambalina in like 2 months...haha hello again, real sooon! 

Welp that's about it for this week :) Life´s great and I´ll be home before ya know it. 
Love
Hermana Grover


No comments:

Post a Comment