Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Area Moving Slow



I have learned lots this week! I'm doing well. Definitely learning how to make lots of decisions and just so many things. Health wise I'm fine! Yay

There have been So many things happening these past 6 weeks that our area has officially died hah. Sad. We have no investigators and no one really wants to listen to us when we contact. Its the weirdest thing! Frustrating to be honest. I feel like I'm back in Moctezuma where the area was super hard and nobody wanted to listen. So we just walk around for hours. Yesterday we walked for hours to all these different peoples houses and nobody was home! It was insane! Even the inactives weren't home..they're always home! Its so strange. But we have hope this week. We are just going to have to work really hard to get the area back into working shape. 

I got to work with Hna. Johnson this Friday! I just loved every second! Its been the first time since the MTC. It was so fun and we worked hard. We are praying that we can be companions together for our last transfer. Probably wont happen but it'd be awesome :) 

Glad the reunion was fun! Hope you all have a great week and be safe :)

Hermana Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment