Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Holy Ghost Purifies and the Atonement Erases Sin



Hello everyone!

Hope you're all doing well! I'm doing well and things are moving here in Chahuites. Slowly but moving. I just love being a missionary because you get to be with members everyday and build a relationship with so many people every single day. You really have to work on your people skills that;s for sure. 
I just want to tell you all that the Holy Ghost is real. It is part of the Godhood and we have the grand privilege to listen and learn from him everyday. In my personal study these past few weeks I have been studying about him and what I have learned and a few things that my President, and Sister Pugh (my sister training leader) have told me. I have learned that the most important role the Holy Ghost plays in our lives is it sanctifies us or ¨purifies¨. When we repent or partake of the sacrament the Holy Ghost literally erases our sins and cleanses us from all the dirt of the world and replaces it with peace and joy. But something cooler that elder Cristofferson said was, The Lord understands the struggle...and He understands how to win the struggle..so when we use the Atonement and repent of the sins that we have committed...the Atonement erases the sin and it was as if you had NEVER sinned before..¨ But also what is interesting is yes its as if we have never sinned before...but now we have the Knowledge of everything that happened. Anyway, you all can think on that one for a bit! :) haha its cool and very interesting. The Atonement really is incredible and it should be apart of our daily lives! I know its true! sorry my thoughts were a little every where on that one. hope you understand
Love you all! Have a great week
Hermana Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment