Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Transfers



We had one baptism! Octavio got baptized Friday! His 92 year old dad baptized him and it was just the sweetest thing! So beautiful. We had transfers so I don't have much time but my companion is leaving to San Cristobal! Lucky her! its super cool there. Um my comp will not be arriving till the 11th because shes injured and in the mission house and wont be released until then. So I will be with the sister training leaders as a three some for about 10 days! Excited because I know I'm going to learn so much but the work here in Chahuites will be on hold for a while.. :(  I got to shake Elder Oaks hand! It was sweet and I was like 2 rows away from him and the choir sounded good! haha. Hope you all have a great week and love you all very much! 3 transfers left and I'm home...can't think about it now! I have no time left! How fast the time flies..
Hermana Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment