Thursday, July 16, 2015

Baptism!!



Hey everyone!

So guess what?!

We had a baptism!!!! His name is Jorge del Pino! (George of the pine. that's what his name means haha I love it!) He is awesome! He lived a life...very bad lets just leave it at that. He made so many mistakes, and his family is just holding on by strings. His whole family are members but him. His baptism was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! This man after his baptism did like a 180 degree change in like a day. It was the coolest thing ever. He was a man that joked but was always so sad and worried about his life and family and after his baptism he just couldn't stop smiling and making even more jokes and you could just see the light, hope, and peace in his eyes after he was confirmed a member and received the Holy Ghost. I am so grateful I got to see that baptism. It was the best one I've ever witnessed. I love this work and I can't wait to tell you more about him and the baptism and everything else that has happened! :) I love this work! I love the mission! I love my family! 

Have a great week!

Hermana Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment