Friday, July 10, 2015

Personal Revelation is a Necessity



Hello fambalina and friends!

This week was great! Crazy as always! I have a new temporary companion! haha my mission is insane. My comp is injured and in Tuxtla. We are waiting to hear today what is going to happen with her. But my comp right now is American. She is from Idaho Falls. Her name is Hna. Allen. She is super sweet and we are like the same person in many ways and it freaks me out. She's a cool girl though. 

What I am learning right now is that in our lives, personal revelation is such a strength and necessity to live in these days. It gives us the strength each day to keep going. I love studying every morning and when I receive personal revelation I just feel so great and it is the best start to a day. I have such a strong testimony that the prophets are true and they give us words of guidance and help us come closer to Christ. The Gospel is so incredible and there is so much we can learn every single day. It truly brings the true and pure happiness in life. 

My health is doing great. So no need to worry anymore. I feel like I will finish strong and happy :) learning lots and loving every moment! 
Have a fantastic week and know that I love you all!

Hermana Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment