Sunday, July 12, 2015

Update from the Field



Hi :)

I am doing great. Sorry for writing so late. We had to travel to Tuxtla today because we have a leader reunion tomorrow with president. But everything is fine:) This week I saw a lot of little mini miracles and loved it! It has been a while since I've been able to see these miracles. I sooo wish I had time to tell you all but I don't:( I feel like I never have time to tell you anything. But just means we get more time to talk afterwards :) transfers are next Monday and I'm probably going to get a new companion. Um, I love getting to serve these girls and the members in my ward here. The Mexican people are great. So humble and service oriented.  I have learned much from them.

Health: I'm still doing great! I think I'm going to finish my mission out strong so that's good. Anyway, just wanted to say thank you for always writing me and supporting me. I love you all very much and constantly pray for each one of you. Can't wait till I can see you all face to face!!
Love you bunches
Hermana Grover



No comments:

Post a Comment