Sunday, July 12, 2015

Last Transfer



Everything is good.

Just had transfers and I am staying here but I'm getting a new companion. Hermana Coronado. She is American and she is great! I knew her towards the beginning of my mission and she's turned out to be one of my good friends here! So, its going to be super fun. Glad to end it with her :) Sad news is that Hna. Johnson is leaving me :( She is heading back to Tuxtla but to be a sister training leader as well! I'm super happy that she will have that opportunity. 

I am grateful for all the things I have learned up to this point in the mission. I am beyond grateful that I came and was able to serve here in Chiapas Mexico. It has been one interesting, fun, joyful, sacred learning experience of my life. I am grateful for the testimony I have built and just everything! Words can't describe how grateful I am for everything that has happened in these past 17 months. I may have baptized others and helped them but this mission has saved my life. 

I love you all and hope you had a happy 4th of July! For our 4th of July we did a service project in the community and cleaned up just ONE side walk that's a block long with 6 missionaries and it took us like 3 hours. It was so dirty! and the trash was like 3 months old. It was so old the worms were dead...that's gross haha. But it was worth it. We felt so good and happy afterwards. Then just that night my companion and I walked down that sidewalk again and there was already tons of trash!!! It was literally clean for like 6 hours...that is so sad. But it still looks better and its the thought that counts right? 

Anyways have a great week!
Hermana Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment