Monday, July 27, 2015

My Work Here is Done



Family and Friends,

This has been one ride let me tell ya. But I do have information for you all! 

I will be coming home tomorrow. My flight leaves at 6:30 AM and I fly into Colorado Springs at 7:00. Crazy right? I cant believe that this is really happening but it really is. I have prayed much about this and I feel lots of peace. Actually, I want to share with you an experience that happened on Sunday. On Friday president told me that it was possible I could go home but I have to have lots of approvals and it probably wont be until this coming Friday. This whole time I just felt like I needed to come home on Tuesday and yeah. But when he said that I thought darn this isn't going to happen. Then Sunday rolled around. I was in my personal study and felt that I needed to read President Eyering´s talk on fasting from this past general conference. Actually I thought about it because Seth wrote to me about it and it kept pressing on my mind. Anyway, so I finally starting reading it and the Spirit reminded me that I still hadn't paid for my fast offerings this month of July. and I just knew that if I paid my fast offerings that day, that the Lord would speed the process of my homecoming so that I could get better faster. So I paid it (its not like I didn't want to pay it its just that my memory is horrible and I kept forgetting each week and I felt that my ward was in needed of that offering). That night we talked to President and he said Hermana Grover I think you´re going to get all your approvals and you´ll probably be out by Tuesday morning! We´ll have the for sure answer Monday morning. So low and behold everything went super quick and I´ll be home tomorrow and Kamee just told me something pretty cool as well. She called to change my doctor appointment from the 30th to this Wednesday and she got me in there which was a miracle because there were no available appointments any earlier.

I know that when we are faithful to the Lord and obey Him, He will always bless us. I know He answers prayers and I know that He guides us in our lives. I know that doing the little things protects and blesses us, like keeping the commandments (offerings, tithing, sabbath day, scriptures, etc.) I know this Gospel is true and I am so beyond grateful for the opportunity I had to be a servant of the Lord for 17 months. I will be forever grateful for the answers, protection, and assurances I have received throughout my whole mission from the Holy Ghost. I know that my Heavenly Father lives and truly truly loves me. 

With that I am coming home with wide arms to my loving family tomorrow! I know I wont get to see just about all of you haha but we will talk very soon! I love you all and thank you so much for your support through out my mission and life. I am eternally grateful as well for all the fasts and prayers that have been in my behalf. Have an excellent week and this will be my last email as a Missionary. 

Love,
Hermana Grover 

No comments:

Post a Comment